The Karnataka government offers a subsidy of ₹10 lakh to women who purchase agricultural land. This subsidy is part of the government’s efforts to promote women’s empowerment and to encourage more women to participate in agriculture.
Who is eligible for the subsidy?
To be eligible for the subsidy, women must be over the age of 18 and must be residents of Karnataka. They must also be able to prove that they are the sole owners of the agricultural land that they are purchasing.
How to claim the subsidy
To claim the subsidy, women can contact their local agricultural office. They will need to submit an application form and provide documentation such as their Aadhaar card, ration card, and land ownership documents.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Land ownership documents
- Application form (available at the local agricultural office)
- Visit your local agricultural office and collect the application form.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form at the agricultural office.
- The agricultural office will verify your application and documents.
- If your application is approved, the subsidy will be transferred directly into your bank account.
Benefits of the subsidy
- This subsidy will help to empower women and to give them more control over their own lives.
- It will encourage more women to participate in agriculture, which will help to boost the agricultural sector and the Indian economy.
- It will help to reduce poverty and unemployment among women.
- It will help to improve the food security of Karnataka and India.
This subsidy is a great opportunity for women in Karnataka who are interested in purchasing agricultural land. It is important to note that the subsidy is limited and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Therefore, it is important to apply for the subsidy as soon as possible.